All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday stuff….

I have a secret pal package on the way according to my pal….she is oh so sneaky and now has me wondering where in the world she lives. I’m going to have to try very hard not to accost the poor postman every single day and really need to curtail the urge to search his truck for my goodies. As my mother can attest….I’m horrible at waiting to be surprised. It’s a growth opportunity for me….damn it. ;)

It’s about 80 degrees and raining right now….welcome humidity my old friend. My hair has missed you. Seriously I could barely get a brush through it this morning…..nappy and looking a bit ‘little orphan Annie-ish’ today….no that wasn’t the look I was going for. Sheez…..

I’m taking tomorrow off and hitting my LYS for goodies to top off my first SP gift so I can send it out. It has to go all the way to the UK and I have no idea what the timeline is on that. Still waiting for the finial word for her LYS on whether my first surprise is possible or not. I feel a bit sneaky myself….this is so much fun.

The poncho is now an ‘ex-poncho’….why did that just make me think of Monty Pythons ex-parrot skit? It’s a sickness I tell ya. My Denise Needles are yarn-less and I am still poncho-less. By the time I get my act together it’ll be 100 degrees in Texas.

Mr. Man wants me to knit him a Rastafarian hat….now where in the heck am I going to find a pattern for THAT? Google has not been very helpful.

No comments: