All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It’s still March right? **checking watch**




March socks are from “Sensational Knitted Socks”…the pattern is an elongated corded rib, knitted on double pointed 2.75mm bamboo needles. I had this yarn left over from a jumper I made as a Christmas present and can’t find the band to save my soul….I hadn’t planned on knitting socks with it but Sweetness (the granddaughter) insisted that she have socks that “match Haley’s pretty dress” and there was no way to talk her out of it. The yarn was a major pain in the butt to knit with on size 2 needles and split on me a dozen times….after much swearing and much procrastination the damn things are done….and the granddaughter is happy (which in the big scheme of things is all the really matters)


Nothing like taking it right down to the wire.

The pictures are lousy but once I had her try them on I couldn’t get them off her feet…