All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It lives….

Just barely but I am alive. This was the worst case of flu I can remember having since childhood. And in true form I managed to give it to at least two of my employees which sucks since I’m still on the mend and this festival is crawling up my behind and the employees I really count on are at home hugging the great white Buddha.

I’ve managed to drag myself to work the last few days but have ended up walking in the door at home and crawling straight into bed until the next morning when I’d start the process all over again.

My BG levels have been all over the place….and I’m just now actually able to eat something that resembles an actual meal. I’ve been surviving on Gatorade and crackers. Good times….good times.

There has been no looming, knitting, yarn gazing, pattern lusting or fiber fun at all….I plan on remedying that just as soon as my head and eyes stop hurting.

No comments: