All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Randomness

I’m finally getting a handle on this mountain of paperwork left over from the festival. I think I can actually see desk under there, instead of piles and piles of stuff.

I’m calling it a day at 6:30….done….home to watch American Idol and eat Cajun food, blackened catfish and shrimp for me and chicken and sausage gumbo and black beans and rice for Mr. Man. Yum….I’ve been craving it since Sunday when we were planning on picking up takeout from the little restaurant around the corner but they had some sort of water damage incident and were closed until today. Really bummed me out….had my mouth all ready for catfish and ended up having a icky burger (that I eat less then half of) instead.

So the plan tonight is dinner, TV, food and knitting….turning off the phone and climbing in bed at an insanely early hour and sleeping.

BG has been a bit wonky today….and I’m so tired I think I might have actually dozed off once or twice at my desk….how pathetic is that? I can always tell when I’m running high….I get cloudy and sleepy and my attention span is nonexistent.

I need to make an appointment to have my thyroid tested again….Dr. N’s office called right in the middle of hell week to remind me. Need to do that sometime this week….enough rambling.

Oh and still no secret pal match up? Must admit I’m getting a little bummed. I’ve been trolling the participants blogs and everyone is commenting on getting an ecard or email from their pal….and me….well nope, nada, nothing. Feeling unloved….Where’s my pal? Who do I get to spoil?

1 comment:

Knitstress Mary said...

Don't give up home, I was feeling the same way and then finally I existed. Did you let the hostesses know your still waiting?