All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Monday, March 19, 2007

I should be sleeping

But up until a few minutes ago I was feverishly knitting my SAM3 March socks. They rock….this is by far my favorite pattern. I’m knitting them for my granddaughter ‘Sweetness’, in this pretty white, pink, blue and yellow yarn from Italy. Open rib knee-highs. I’m going to have to knit a pair in my size, but in a solid color so the pattern really pops. I started them Sunday and I’ve already finished the gusset on both. I should have then completed by tomorrow night at this rate. Pictures soon.

Things should go back to normal at work so I’ll have more time to knit. I also have a few batches of soap to make as well as a dozen or so washcloths. That’s a nice mindless knit….just what I need right now.

Still haven’t been matched with my secret pal yet for SP10. My blog is on the participants list and I’ve received a welcome email…..just not my pals name. Hopefully soon….this is my first swap and I’m really looking forward to it.
Ok, now I really hear my bed calling me…..

No comments: