All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My secret pal

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work last night? Yes you guessed it….a package for my secret pal! Some yummy merino in the most amazing colors (yes I’m in love with this yarn).

I opened it….hugged it (go ahead, call me a freak) and set it on the table. In the time it took me to use the restroom (heck I had just driven home from work….I really had to ‘go’) and then find my camera so I could take pictures of it to share with you online….

I came back to find THIS:




Courtesy of HER: (horrid bitch)



After two hours….yes I said two hours…I finally had THIS:



I love this yarn….and can’t wait to knit a pair of socks with it for my own two feet. And what about the she bitch from hell? Well she's in the doghouse.

THANK YOU Secret Pal….you rock!

No comments: