All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Haven’t even started my March Socks yet

I’ve looked at the yarn, decided on a pattern….moved the double pointed needles from the plastic bin to the nightstand next to the bed. And that’s as far as I’ve gotten. Slacker.

I really need to at least get started on them tomorrow since next week is going to be so ugly with this ‘festival from hell’ consuming all my time. My schedule is unbelievable ….getting to work at around 7am and not leaving until 3am the next morning….for 4 days straight. If the dogs didn’t need to actually be fed, watered and taken out I’d just sleep in my office on a cot or something. Mr. Man is working for me….so we’ll both be dragging ass.

Can you tell I’m so looking forward to this?

In my last ditch effort to waste time, I made my virtual self….look on the sidebar. Scary, it actually looks pretty darn close to how I look in real life. Except I have this sort of bang thing going on with my hair....and my tattoo's are missing. I'm even wearing pretty much the same thing in real life as my virtual me is....except my tank top is black. Yes thrilling information, I know....oh and glasses, virtual me is without them and therefore in danger of banging her shins on things and running into walls....because I'm just as blind as a bat, thank you very much....

that is all....

No comments: