All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Because everyone is ‘doing it’

And I just can’t bear to deal with not even one more band and their never ending backline requirements…..and I’m sooo...sick…of…SXSW right now…. so working is out of the question at this very moment.

I give you……Tattoo meme. Yes I have ink….lots and lots of ink.

Tattoo number one: an itty bitty little single rose on my left 'shhhhh' don't tell breast. Inked when I turned 18.

Tattoo number two: a treble clef on my right ankle. Inked on my 21st birthday.

Tattoo number three: a butterfly on my right shoulder. Inked when I turned 23.

Tattoo number four: Kokopelli on my left ankle. This is sort of a family tradition as Mr. Man and my daughter and I all have kokopelli’s.

Tattoo number five: (right about now you’re thinking “good gawd she really IS trailer park trash”…admit it) two feathers / leather and beads…tattooed bracelet on my right wrist.

Tattoo number six: Claddagh inked on my left wrist.

Tattoo number seven: Kanji on the back of my neck for “Balance”, ‘Success”, and ‘Happiness’

Tattoo number eight: Ganesh, the remover of obstacles on my left shoulder / upper arm.






About here you would expect me to say “that’s all folks” but anyone that’s gotten ink will tell you….it’s addicting and I’ve already got a little something else in the back of my mind that I might want to get….someday….soon….maybe.

Good thing I work in Rock and Roll….cause this just wouldn’t fly down at the neighborhood bank…don’t’cha know.

1 comment:

KOKOPELLI said...

Hello :) I was surfing... And i wanted to say I like to be here.. Can you show me your kokopelli tattoo ? I've one tattoo & want another kokopelli.. I need some examples..
Peace
Muge