All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Feeling the love and the socks from hell

Got an email from my SP10 pal! Yep pretty darn excited, I also got all the information on who (whom?) I get to spoil and after combing through her blog I have some great ideas on goodies to send her and a completely brilliant surprise that her local yarn shop is working on for me.

The March socks are heading towards the home stretch….both are now past the gusset decrease and I’m working on the foot length. The ‘hell’ part comes from not being completely confident that I have enough yarn to finish them since I decided to make these knee-highs. Good planning on my part. I might have to go back to Hill Country Weavers hopefully they still have this yarn in stock.

I might frog the poncho I have on my Denise Circulars. I’m just not thrilled about the pattern. I didn’t give very much thought to what I really wanted to knit….I was just excited to start knitting on my new needles. I’m a third of the way done but I know I’ll never wear this thing the way it is….so a ripping I will go.

Happy Vernal Equinox….the Bluebonnets are starting to bloom.

No comments: