All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Much weekend doings, much Saturday whining

Another Saturday and I’m stick at work. Sometimes I think it might have been easier when I was just an hourly employee rather then the boss. No I’m not complaining….well ok, maybe a little.

Mr. Man had a gig last night and has another one tonight….then working from me on Sunday for some MTV thingy happening in town. He didn’t get in until the wee hours last night, I’m sure it will be the same situation tonight and his load in on Sunday is ‘ugly’ early…..he’s less then thrilled, but hopefully the extra money will help ease the pain a bit. Our checking account is hemorrhaging because I miscalculated….I hate when that happens. Money issues ~sigh~ my mother always said “lack of money is the root of all evil”….and with gas prices at just under 3 dollars a gallon and the trickle affect as a result making every thing cost more it’s hitting every one hard. I’d love to get ‘off the grid’ and buy a hybrid car and fit my house with solar power. Ok….enough whining.

I worked on seaming that baby cardigan last night. Didn’t finish it yet, I have no idea why I’m so reluctant to just do it and get it over with. Well, not really true, I know why I’m procrastinating….truly I stink at weaving in ends and seaming things together. I need to get over it…..maybe there’s a class at my local yarn shop I can take? I’ll need to look into it.

I also worked on my April socks….I’m running out of time on all these projects.

Procrastination thy name is Monika.

No comments: