All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Friday, May 4, 2007

Spending money always helps

Even if you don’t have any…..my funky mood is getting slightly better.

I ordered 3 skeins of Fleece Artist sock yarn for the next 3 pairs of socks I have to knit. The timing is great and I’ll be killing several birds with one stone. The first pair of socks will serve as a Mothers day gift and my May socks for SAM3. There will be no pictures until these are in my Mothers hot little hands (feet) since she reads my blogs.

Junes SAM3 socks will also be gifted to the daughter for her birthday….these will be a little tricky since she’s requested toe socks. SO….anyone have a pattern for toe socks? Help!

July SAM3 socks will be gifted to my friend Joyce for her birthday. How very organized of me.

I’ve also started knitted Christmas presents, but mums the word on the details because again my mother lurks here.

No comments: