All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sneaky People

I’ve been tagged….via email from my secret pal. The one I’m spoiling, not the one spoiling me. Anyway….here it is

My 7 things:

1. I’m with Karen on this one….if I could change one thing about me (and all PWD), I (we) would no longer have diabetes. And while I’m on a roll…I’d do away with thyroid disease too.

2. I’m addicted to Jane Austen books, because somewhere deep down I’m a hopeless romantic. In fact I’m pretty much addicted to ‘chick-flicks’ too. My family and friends make fun of me all the time.

3. I’ve always dreamt of opening my own bookstore / coffee shop / bar / nightclub (Yes all those in the same place and yes it would be strange and eclectic)

4. I eat peanut butter everyday….on just about anything but my favorite is on a waffle for breakfast.

5. With the exception of two jobs when I was a teenager, every other job I’ve had has been in someway related to the music industry.

6. I’m ambidextrous, and can write equally well with either my right or left hand. Although when I do any kind of needle or craft projects I tent to favor my left hand and when I reach for things I use my left hand and I prefer to wear my watch on my right hand.

7. I’m a talk radio and news junky. Mr. Man is worse then I am…he actually argues with the television. We rarely miss the Sunday morning news talk shows (Meet the Press and Face the Nation), or Keith Olbermann on MSNBC. My entire immediate family takes politics very seriously….but not SO seriously that we can’t enjoy The Daily Show, The Corbert Report or Real Time with Bill Maher, which we rarely ever miss either.

If you’re reading this and haven’t yet caved to the MEME goodness of it all….well then consider yourself TAGGED. OK…so off to email this to my secret pal since she doesn’t know where to ‘find’ me….yet.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Here's hoping we see #1 become a reality in our lifetimes. And I'm with you on #2, would love to be a patron at #3, and think #5 is the coolest thing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn!!
So you have never knitted with silk yarn??? Would you like to change that??? Let me know!! G