All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Poncho Love-land

I should actually be getting caught up on the pile of paperwork stacked up on my desk….yep, that’s going to happen. Instead while seeing how much time I can waste surfing da-internets…I ran across this site http://faerycrafty.blogdrive.com/archive/199.html I know, I know, Ponchos are so last year. But holy cow look at all of them! I’m thinking (hoping) that Ponchos will go the way of bellbottoms and leggings and make a remarkable comeback right about the time I finally breakdown and throw all my old ones away. So….70’s hippy throw back or not, I want a damn poncho and a poncho I will have.

It’s our weekend with Sweetness….she’s sick and was cuddled up on my bed dozing when I left for work this morning coughing and sneezing. Mr. Man has plenty of juice and crackers and an arsenal of kids cold and flu meds. She’ll go home to her mother’s house on Sunday and start feeling better….Mr. Man and I will catch ‘the crud’ and be sick as dogs next week….because that’s just the kind of karma we have. **note to self: stock up on Emer’gen-C.

Off to eat my oatmeal….

No comments: