All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, November 24, 2007

It’s amazing what you find when packing

In the middle of packing up my office I found a few goodies.

Chuck E. Cheese has those cool photo booths….here’s two pictures of the daughter and granddaughter.




Mr Man drawn by our son….


And while I’m at it….Here’s a clip of some of our sons work from Sponge Bob (this is from the Atlantis Squarepantis episode)….


I finally finished Mr. Man's booties and started on a pair of socks for the granddaughter....I'll post pictures soon.

Ok....enough wasting time...back to packing. Happy belated turkey day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Chuck E Cheese pictures! I've seen those photo booths, but we've never done those kind before.

Your son is incredibly talented - That drawing is amazing!

SP11