All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Monday, January 8, 2007

Wait? Was that the weekend?

It went by much too fast….no fair….I could use another day or two. I spent Friday night in the hot tub with a glass of wine. Saturday I worked my freelance bookkeeping job and spent the rest of the day knitting (no still nothing for myself ~sigh~) and then Mr. Man and I went to a housewarming party and stayed out way too long and drank way too much. Sunday I got up at the ass-crack of dawn to take the daughter to work, came home and crawled right back to bed, where I stayed for the rest of the day, sleeping, drinking coffee and knitting.

Even after all of that, my ass was still dragging this morning and I played this fun little game with myself where I try to talk myself into not going to work….

I lost….I’m at work.

But I took my knitting with me so I’m really not working.

I really should fire me….I just suck lately.

The plan is to actually make it to the gym after work but I’m not promising anything. BG is ugly right now, but that’s because I’ve been eating like a pig for the last few days. I just been so damn hungry and too damn lazy to actually cook so I’ve been eating crap and my body is protesting. Time to knock it off and get my arse in gear.

No comments: