All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Thursday, January 4, 2007

A blank page

Oh the intimidation of it all. When I signed up of this here blogger account I really did think I had tons to say. And even though I have another blog where I ramble on endlessly about this annoying chronic illness I have, I thought for sure that a blog devoted to everything knit worthy was a great idea….

I must not be very smart, because in my 46 years I’ve failed to learn that I’m not very motivated and that while I start out with a bang my project sometimes (ok often) end with a fizzle….and I have the unfinished abandoned afghan….sweater….slipper….to prove it.

But here I am….and while I can’t promise that I’ll post anything amazing, I will try to at least post something and hopeful that will include a few pictures of finished projects.

No comments: