All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!!

I’m working from home today. Things are interesting at work…we decided to split my department in two with one part (the PA’s ) staying close to the retail store and the other part (the backline) warehousing across town. The PA department move will be relatively easy since the new location is directly across the street. But the building is a complete nightmare so we are going to remodel it. I haven’t seen the warehouse where my backline will live yet….DB and I will head there on Friday. I’ve been busy drawing up plans for the remodel and trying to figure out who and what will go where.

Our truck got tagged but it’s so darn cool I’m going to keep it and hope whoever did it will come back and finish it.


Mr. Man’s socks are still unfinished …..here look:

These should have been a fast easy knit….they’re booties in a super simple pattern and yet that’s how far I’ve gotten on them….seriously….what a slacker.

While Sunshine and I were outside butchering….er….craving her pumpkin….the postman delivered a box….from my SP11! Lookie:


I LOVE it….Love that bag! I’m hiding the Skull pads and pencils because the evil daughter will try to steal them from me….maybe I’ll share….maybe not. ;) I have the BEST secret pal. Even though I don’t post nearly enough she has always managed to pick the exact right gift at the exact right time. THANK YOU SO MUCH SP11.

Ok….off to make dinner and do my best to get an excited 5 year old with candy on her mind to actually eat it….wish me luck, I’m going to need it

No comments: