All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Offices all moved

Boxes are everywhere….seriously I can’t find my stapler to save my soul. But I’ve gotta say….I LOVE THE NEW DIGS. It is a little bit of a pain in the arse to have to drive across town to keep track of two locations. But my office is SO big and the warehouse has much less foot traffic and none of the annoying daily rental phone calls. I can actually get uninterrupted work time. (or blog time) no annoying owner just dropping by. Big plus.

I’ve started splitting my time….a few days here and few days there. I’ve set up things so I can remote ‘office’ which means I can work in my pj’s if I feel like it. ;)

I did manage to finish a pair of socks for ‘Sweetness’ but nothing more happening on the knitting front. I suck….I know….

Ok….that’s all she wrote for now….

No comments: