All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I’ve been distracted

This came the other day:


A birthday present from my son…..I ‘heart’ it. Even though it’s a little frustrating since the shuffle is a continuous play MP3 it makes it nearly impossible to use for audio books which is what I was hopping to use it for. But I’ve downloaded an Agatha Christie podcast which will hopefully take me through finishing my August socks.

I see a regular ipod in my future ;)because I'm hooked.

Pictures of the finished socks and ‘not even close to finished’ wrap later…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a first generation shuffle (the one that looked like a stick of gum), but my husband replaced it with a refurbished ipod nano this past Valentine's Day. I "heart" my husband and ipod both :)

SP11