All the Fiber, None of the Fat

Saturday, July 28, 2007

July Socks

Good grief and it isn’t even the 12th hour on the last day! I’m done! This pair is another from Charlene Schurch’s Sensational Knitted Socks. In fact it’s the same pattern I used for a pair a few months ago. My friend Joyce saw that pair and really wanted a pair of her own only in blue…


So there you have it…..the yarn is Fleece Artist again from Tidal Brook Yarns. The pattern is an openwork rib and if Joyce wasn’t my best friend I would keep these socks for myself….

Now to get ready for SAM4…..

1 comment:

Janette said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi!

Husband's should know by now not to comment on our yarn stash, but isn't it great to have such a fabulous back-up as that photo!!!

My husband thought is was a yarn store and commented on how messy it was - what a hoot.

Your socks look great. I still have not "gone over to the other side" and begun knitting socks. Too busy loving the bigger knits that I do.

I know you don't have anything better to do than update your blog, but you're going to have to update more often! How about a picture of the four paws and a little on what they have been up to. That will always keep us entertained.

Enjoy your week.